The exhibition will present a wide range of equipment: industrial boilers, burners and heat exchangers, power plants, compressors, pumps, pipelines, valves, automation systems, water treatment, metering devices, electrical equipment and much more.
Results of Heat&Electro | Machinery 2022:
• 120 branded companies, including participation of companies from Russia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Iran, China;
• quantitative and qualitative composition of visitors - 4,484 industry specialists;
• rich business program - 10 industry events during 3 days of the exhibition;
• support of all branch state structures and profile associations.
Business program of Heat&Electro | Machinery 2023 is an important part of the exhibition.
In the form of a live dialogue, specialists will be able to share the experience of implemented projects, discuss issues of improving energy efficiency through the introduction of new solutions and high-tech equipment; use of digital technologies at facilities, own generation of enterprises, hear expert comments from specialists.
Heat&Electro | Machinery 2023 supported by:
• Energy Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation;
• Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
• Government of Moscow;
• Club of thermal power engineers Flogiston/MPNU Energotekhmontazh;
• National Water Supply and Sanitation Association;
• Association of Energy Supply Companies Mosoblteploenergo;
• Small Energy Associations;
• Association Energy Innovation
• Associations of compressor plants
Take part at Heat&Electro | Machinery 2023 and be the focus of energy events!